Shipping & Store Policies
Doors being picked up in store will not be packaged, nor does nuDoors supply packaging. Transportation and protection are up to the customers discretion.
nuDoors goal is to get your products to you in a timely matter with little to no issues. Here are some of our policies:
- We ship to all 50 states in the United States
- The default shipping method we use is FedEx Ground.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout on Allmoxy. This price reflects the FedEx quote that is given for the given weight of the product itself.
- All orders are securely packaged in boxes with protection to avoid damage in shipping.
- If doors or drawers exceed 60" in width or height there may be an additional shipping charge that will have the be paid prior to shipping.
- nuDoors ships internationally. All orders being shipped outside of the U.S. will be required to pay a second invoice.
- This invoice will be sent directly to the customer after they order and will include the balance for duties and taxes.
Shipping & Return Policy
Non-refundable and non-returnable products include the following:
- nuDoors manufactured items (doors, drawers, etc.)
- Any paint (General Finishes)
If an issue occurred because of a mistake done by nuDoors, you must email email@example.com within 30 days of the order date to inquire about a refund or remake.
Returns to nuDoors on certain retail items are a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Proof of purchase and a date of purchase is required when requesting a refund or return. The refund consists of the sale price of the item and does not include the freight charges. nuDoors will not be responsible for the return shipping charge. These items are only accepted if they are unused. These items include
- Wooster products
- Shurtape products
- Pretty Boy products
- SurfPrep products
- TriTech products
- Apollo products
For both TriTech and Apollo products, shipping issues/ damage are to be reported to nuDoors and will be resolved immediately. General issues are to be directed to the company in which the product is from due to warranty.
TriTechs warranty is as follows:
"• TWO YEAR BUMPER-TO-BUMPER WARRANTY
AGAINST ANY MANUFACTURER DEFECTS. THIS
INCLUDES ANY CONTROL BOX COMPONENTS
AND THE FRAME.
• A ONE-TIME REPLACEMENT OF THE PISTON
AND PACKINGS WITHIN THE FIRST TWO YEARS,
TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER IF PARTS ARE
WORN AND IN NEED OF REPLACEMENT.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE
MOTOR, MOTOR BRUSHES AND
• ALL FILTERS AND RUBBER HOSES ARE
Questions regarding shipping and return polices, please contact nuDoors.
nuDoors wants to make sure that you have a great experience with ordering and receiving our doors. In order to make sure of this, we ask if there are any problems and or questions along the way, to please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 925-9959.
We are always here to help and make sure that our customers are always being properly taken care of.
Privacy & Safety
Protecting your private information is our top priority here at nuDoors. With all orders going through Allmoxy, our software, your information is protected.
If you or your company are interested in selling nuDoors or any of our products, please contact email@example.com or give us a call at (609) 925-9959.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- PayPal (Contact nuDoors)
- Bank account (If you link a bank account to nudoors.allmoxy.com and intend to use this method on purchases, the order is subject to be on hold until payment is successfully received. - This could be 3-5 business days)